Friday, January 30, 2009

[an essay, by Jenny]

Some people prefer traditional style of Korean restaurant and the other prefer fusion style of Western restaurant. There are good points and bad points for each restaurants. Compare those two different styles of restaurants and describe which style of restaurant you would like to invite your friends or family?

To. Dad
Hello dad. You're like traditional style food. and restaurant. But I don't like there. Because Korean restaurant toillet is dirty. Korean food tasty is so so.
Dad, I like Western restaurant . Because Western restaurant food delisous. Stake and spargaty, cheackn. Oh It's delishous.
Dad you don't like Western restaurant, But dad fusion style food is delisohs.
Dad bye bye.
From. Jenny

Pretty obnoxious to tear apart a little girl's letter to daddy with my red pen, but she's gotta learn somehow. Apparently all of the Koreans think Western food is fatty and bad for them. And that Korean food is healthy and filling. Eh, let them think whatever they want. I can tell them that I'm not fat like most Americans, but that's about it.

1 comment:

  1. Stake and spargaty, cheackn. Oh It's delishous.

    That's adorable. I wish I could write in English as cute as that.

    Stupid formal ass language.

    ReplyDelete