Sunday, March 15, 2009

CAMERA!

I bought a camera this week - Olympus 850SW

It's small, easy, quick, and was only 220,000won ($148). And from what i have seen on the internet, i might have saved a few bucks. It's got lots of settings for taking pictures quickly (why i bought it, NO BLURRIES) and it has a really high video quality for a digital camera (at least in my opinion).

I've been taking pictures all weekend and will try my best to take many more. I'm thrilled to be able to show you all what it's like over here and the weather is coming around as well, so it'll be even more exciting (for you AND me!)

Lex Howard is now in Korea teaching like me. He and his girlfriend (both MU alums) are really fun people and it will be nice to see a familiar face.

St Patrick's day was a blast and i don't think it will ever be like Rolla, which is great because I love st pats in Rolla. I'm very weak from drinking and walking around all day so i'll keep this breif. Til the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment