Thursday, April 9, 2009

Adventure, ju say yo


Last weekend, Bobby and I went hiking in the foothills North of the city. It was the most activity I have done in far too long a time (this is indicated by the amount of sweat accumulated on my entire body while hiking). I'm sure that there is more I can do around the city, but unfortunately, that would need to be done during the daylight hours. This is a problem because i've graded my sleep schedule to waking up at 12 or 1 and going to bed at 3-4 am. This may be considered unhealthy by many, but it's only really troubling because i don't get to do most of the stuff i want to do because i'm not AWAKE when things are available, and the subway closes 2 hours after we get off of work.

Hiking was incredibly fun, i could do it every weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment