Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rain, rain, and changing schools

I'm quitting my position at Avalon. My last day of teaching is May 29th.

No, I don't have a new job yet.
Yes, i'm getting in touch with recruiters/schools.
Yes, there are several positions available.
Yes, I plan on staying in Seoul (or at least in the surrounding area).
Yes, this means I will likely be in Korea longer.
No, this does not mean I am staying forever.

On the plus side, I can shop around for something that pays higher and also somewhere with an apartment bigger than a janitors closet! YES!

Kiwon's parents have offered to help me figure out any problems with changing my visa or moving or anything, they are very kind.

More updates as they come, i feel like it is already happening very fast.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...Good for you!! Maybe I will see you again when I get back.

    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and you have an amazing advantage of actually being in Korea. I apply to a couple of hagwons directly. They didn't want me because I wasn't in Korea.

    ReplyDelete