Saturday, February 7, 2009

almost payday


Not having money in a city is like not having cones at an ice cream stand.

T-minus 2 days til payday and i'm considering writing a list of things i'm going to buy when i get my paycheck. Sad thing is, I don't know how much i'll be getting in this next paycheck, how much i'll have to pay for utilities or whatever, and then how much i'm going to end up throwing towards unforseen finances. I'm certain, however, that the first thing i buy for myself is PIZZA.

I'm entertaining myself with the internet in the coffeshop again, and looking up various videogames i'd enjoy playing IF i had my xbox here. There is no way i'll be able to get it shipped in it's BROKEN condition, but i really need a videogame fix. There are tons of PC games that i haven't been able to play, because of system requirement holdbacks. But this puppy can handle just about anything that's out right now, so i'm eager to give it a whirl.
But that means getting my hands on a copy of windows.
Which means buying windows.
Which means like, $100. I don't know i've never bought windows before.

That's one of the things on this imaginary list of stuff i want to buy.
I can email pictures from my phone to myself, which i can then save, and post here as you can see. This is my JA class. They are very intermediate, ages 10-11. Their english names are
green - Jacob
blue - Chris
red - Sean
yellow - Andrew

They lined their desks up like that for a group activity and were all wearing different colored shirts. It instantly reminded me of Super Smash Bros. players 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Ideally, i'll have a small camera for snapshots soon, maybe soon enough to where Sara Roger won't plot my demise for not having captured everything i've seen already, haha. I really like the idea of a videocamera, though. Moving pictures of this traffic would be enough to scare off most graduates considering teaching here... then again maybe not because i hear layoffs back in the states are getting pretty numerous. Anyone you know? Email me, if you read this blog often, comment often! I love hearing from you guys :D I'm off, hope you all have a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. if you want windows you need to get an external harddrive to back up all of the shit on your mac before you split your harddrive. ive had this goal for a year now..
    fyi

    less than three
    stef

    ReplyDelete